CLEAR 2020 has been postponed to the 9-11th June 2021 due to the current global health emergency, and the appreciated challenges this may post to delegates travelling in the coming months.
The 5th International Conference on Contaminated Land, Ecological Assessment and Remediation 2020.
The Contaminated Land, Ecological Assessment and Remediation Conference Series (CLEAR) provides an international platform for scientists, consultants, and policy makers to interact. The CLEAR biennial series has become one of the leading environmental events gathering stakeholders presenting state-of-the-art research and addressing emerging environmental issues as a result of rapid industrial development.
During CLEAR 2020 you will have the opportunity to:
- present and discuss your research with an international audience
- network with researchers and policy makers around the world
- exchange knowledge in the latest trends and innovations in the field of environmental pollution, risk assessment and remediation
- meet with our prestigious invited speakers
- enjoy the attractions of London