Robust & Demonstrable Risk Assessment to achieve Cost-effective, Sustainable & Justifiable Remediation
15% discount for IES members with code IES15
Brownfield Briefing's annual Risk Assessment and Remediation conference is back to give you the latest update on new advances, development and innovative technologies showcasing best practice, cost-effectiveness and sustainability in risk assessment and remediation.
Key issues to be explored
- Development of a robust long-term remediation strategies
- Sustainable remediation and re-use of materials
- Remedial option selection
- Case studies to illustrate the costs, benefits and practicalities of existing and emerging remediation technologies
- Achieving an integrated and robust risk assessment to identify and assess remedial and development options and solutions
- Practicalities of applying the new risk assessment guidance
- Clive Boyle, CRB Environmental
- Maggie Charnley, DEFRA
- Jonathan Steeds, Atkins
- Dr Cecilia Macleod, WYG
- Ann Barker, City of Bradford Matropolitan District Council
- Dr Naomi Earl, Freelance Contaminated Land Consultant
- Steve Wilson, Environmental Protection Group
- Doug Laidler, envirolabair
- Dr Jeremy Birnstingl, Regenesis
- Dr Ian Ross, ARCADIS EC Harris
- Christine Mardle, Celtic Technologies & Biogenie Site Remediation, subsidiaries of EnGlobe Corp.
- Phil Crowcroft, Environmental Resources Management
You can book your place online at brownfieldbriefing.com quoting promotional reference: IES15. Alternatively please call: 0208 969 1008.
Please note that Brownfield Briefing does not offer retrospective discounts to members that are already registered for this conference.