GREEN PLANET Association, together with EUROexpo, Romanian Association of Environment, in partnership with European Network of Environmental Professionals (ENEP), present the second edition of the International Conference "European Recycling Society - Natural Resources and Waste Management" during 09-10 of April 2014 and the first edition of the ENVI FUTURE environment fair between 09-11 of April 2014, at The National Library, Bucharest.
The event has the following national and European themes:
- Review of the policy and legislation on waste
- Review of the key objectives of EU waste legislation
- Evaluation of 5 EU directives concerning separate waste streams
- Assess how we can best address the problem of plastic waste
- The impact of legislative changes on all stakeholders in waste management
- The requirements and limitations of implementing an integrated waste management
- Associative approach - local and / or regional management (municipal associations, sectoral policies and centralized management)
- The status and role of local, regional, public and private operators
- The role of emerging recycling structures
- Environmental professionals in European Union
In association with the conference the first edition of EnviFuture exhibition will be launched.
The participants may register at Participants Registration.
The exhibitors may contract stands at Contract exihibition stand