Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS)
Practical Solutions for implementing integrated, cost-effective Sustainable Drainage Systems
15% discount for IES members
Join Brownfield Briefing on 2nd October 2014 in London at its forthcoming Sustainable Drainage Systems 2014 conference. This conference, will provide you with an update on the legislative position regarding SuDS and will enable leading industry players to share best practice and case study examples of SuDS solutions. By attending this event you will also have the opportunity to hear first-hand from a number of SuDS Approving Bodies (SABs) their thoughts on SuDS designs most likely to be approved and adopted and the developer’s perspective on SuDS design and implementation.
Key issues to be explored at the conference
- Update on timescales and implementation of the National Standards for Sustainable Drainage
- What are the implications for new housing and urban development from a developers perspective?
- SuDS Approving Body perspective on SuDS design and planning approval
- SuDS Design – multi-functional roles and urban design and water management benefits
- Retrofitting SuDS options
- What are the challenges of implementing SuDS on contaminated and challenging sites?
- Alex Stephenson, Director, UK Stormwater Division, Hydro International & Chair of British Water SuDS Focus Group
- Bronwyn Buntine, Sustainable Drainage Engineer, Kent County Council
- Sass Pledger, Business Manager, Floods and Water, Cambridgeshire County Council
- Laura Kitson, Green Infrastructure Coordinator, Central Bedfordshire Council
- Neil McLean, Senior Environmental Scientist, MWH
- Dr Nicola Vemmie, Senior Economist/Asset Management Planner, CH2M HILL
- David Schofield, Associate Director, Hydro Consultancy
- Steve Wilson, Technical Director, Environmental Protection Group Ltd
Online at brownfieldbriefing.com. Alternatively please call: 0208 969 1008 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the code: IES15.
Please note that Brownfield Briefing does not offer retrospective discounts to members that are already registered for this conference.