DMUG 2017, the one-day conference for users of dispersion models, will be taking place at the Holiday Inn Hotel in Kensington, London.
An unapologetically technical conference, DMUG remains the key annual event for experts in this field. Unmissable speakers will be examining topical issues in emissions, exposure and dispersion modelling.
This event will provide essential CPD for professionals working as:
- Consultants engaged in air quality modelling;
- Environmental regulators;
- Local authority officers engaged in local air quality review and assessment; and
- Academics and researchers.
- Dr Marc Stettler (Imperial College) - Modelling of instantaneous vehicle emissions
- Dr James Tate (Leeds University) - Better estimation of vehicle emissions for modelling using telematics data
- Dr Glyn Rhys-Tyler (Independent Consultant and Researcher) - Road vehicle exhaust emissions: an age of uncertainty'
- TBC (Aether) - Estimating population exposure in Greater London
- Dr Jian Zhong (Birmingham University) - Modelling the neighbourhood-scale dispersion of ultrafine particles using WRF-LES
- Dr Ben Marner (Air Quality Consultants) - Assessing the impacts of short-term power generation
- Amy Stidworthy (CERC) - Optimising local air quality models with sensor data: examples from Heathrow and Cambridge
- Adam Clegg (Amec Foster Wheeler) - An alternative method for modelling the dispersion of flare emissions
Booking is now open!
Early-bird rates are available until 6th March 2017 - register soon to secure this special rate.
Early-bird Member rate - £130 (save £20 on standard price)
Early-bird Non-member - £160 (save £20 on standard price)