All speaker slides are now available on our slideshare account for you to access at your leisure. Please search "dmug17" to view all slides.
DMUG 2017, the one-day conference for users of dispersion models, will be taking place at the Holiday Inn Hotel in Kensington, London.
An unapologetically technical conference, DMUG remains the key annual event for experts in this field. Unmissable speakers will be examining topical issues in emissions, exposure and dispersion modelling.
This event will provide essential CPD for professionals working as:
- Consultants engaged in air quality modelling;
- Environmental regulators;
- Local authority officers engaged in local air quality review and assessment; and
- Academics and researchers.
- Dr Marc Stettler (Imperial College) - Modelling of instantaneous vehicle emissions
- Dr James Tate (Leeds University) - Better estimation of vehicle emissions for modelling using telematics data
- Dr Glyn Rhys-Tyler (Independent Consultant and Researcher) - Road vehicle exhaust emissions: 'an age of uncertainty'
- New! Rosie Brook (Aether) - Air Pollution in London: Exposure and Deprivation
- Dr Jian Zhong (Birmingham University) - Modelling the neighbourhood-scale dispersion of ultrafine particles using WRF-LES
- New! Kieran Laxen (Air Quality Consultants) - Assessing the impacts of short-term power generation
- Amy Stidworthy (CERC) - Optimising local air quality models with sensor data: examples from Heathrow and Cambridge
- Adam Clegg (Amec Foster Wheeler) - An alternative method for modelling the dispersion of flare emissions
- New! Emma Gibbons (Arup) - How should we address model uncertainty in the assessment of major infrastructure projects?
IAQM Member rate - £150
Non-member - £180
Meet our exhibitors
If you provide products or services to the Air Quality industry why not consider some of the branding and exhibiting opportunities that are available at Routes to Clean Air? For more information please contact the IES Project Office.
Exhibiting at DMUG 2017 are some of the leading companies within air quality including Enviro Technology Services Ltd, TSI Instruments Ltd and Air Monitors. Make sure you stop by and introduce yourself.