Notice is hereby given that the 48th Annual General Meeting of the Institution of Environmental Sciences will be held at 12.30pm BST on Tuesday 20th April 2021. Due to the restrictions imposed by the Covid-19 pandemic, this event will be an online Zoom meeting. The AGM will consider and, if thought fit, pass the following resolutions. The AGM will last approximately one hour.
1. To approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 15th July 2020
2. To receive and adopt the 2020 Annual Report
3. To receive and adopt the accounts for the year ending 30th June 2020
4. To authorise the Council to appoint accountants for the financial year ending 30th June 2021
5. To elect members of Council (Articles 26-30)
- Julie Hill
Biography of Member seeking election 2021
Electronic voting is available through the Members' Area. Please note that only professional members (Fellows, Full Members and Associates) and retired members who were previously one of those grades can vote.