Notice is hereby given that the 45th Annual General Meeting of the Institution of Environmental Sciences will be held at Room 3.15, Manchester Metropolitan University, Business School, M15 6BW at 12.45pm on Wednesday 11th April 2018, to consider and, if thought fit, pass the following resolutions which will be proposed as ordinary or special resolutions as indicated below. The AGM will last approximately half an hour.
- To approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 3rd April 2017;
- To receive and adopt the 2017 Annual Report;
- To receive and adopt the accounts for the year ending 30th June 2017;
- To authorise the Council to appoint accountants for the financial year ending 30th June 2017; and
- To elect members of Council (Articles 26-30)
Relevant documents to download
- The 2018 AGM Papers (docx) (includes notice, minutes of the last AGM and proxy voting form)
- Annual Report 2017
- Accounts for the year ending 30th June 2017 (pdf)
Please note that only professional members (Fellows, Full Members and Associates and retired members who were previously one of those grades) can vote at the AGM.