The IES launches their first symposium for land condition professionals.
A one-day technical symposium focusing on knowledge exchange, debate and discussion addressing topical issues at the centre of land condition.
Hear from experts at the cutting edge of research, policy and practice in the assessment and remediation of land, alongside ample opportunity to network with peers from across the sector.
This inaugural event will have presentations on topical issues within the sector, examples of practical application and case studies and close with a panel discussion of how the industry may evolve over the next 25 years.
|Early-bird IES Member||£90|
*Applicable to those who graduated after January 2017, evidence of graduation date will be requested upon booking
Exhibiting opportunities are available at this event and include the following benefits:
- Organisation logo and description on IES events webpage
- Promotional marketing on Contaminated Land LinkedIn Group and Twitter account
- Feature in the electronic and printed delegate pack
- Attendance at the conference
- Raise brand awareness and create positive promotion of your organisation to an audience of environmental professionals, academics, local authorites and practicioners
- An opportunity to network with key individuals working in the Contaminated Land sector
- Platform for you to interact with your target audience of experts and buyers
This symposium is focused on knowledge exchange, therefore there is only space for a very small number of exhibitors.
Sponsoring the Land Condition Symposium 2018 provides you with an excellent opportunity to connect with respected members of the environmental sector, to build brand awareness and show your company’s support and affiliation for the land condition sector.
Our events reach many key audience segments and provide an engaging platform for you to reach clients and potential employees.
The IES aim to provide events, conferences and workshops which are accessible to all. If you anticipate needing any type of assistance to fully participate in this event, please email Rhianna Jarvis or call +44 (0)20 7601 1920 to speak in person