What is Chartered Environmentalist?
Routes to becoming a CEnv
- Complete the process at your own speed
- Support from the IES through the mentoring scheme
CEnv workshop route
- Complete the full process quickly
- Tailored advice on completing the report
- Gives confidence ahead of the interview
- Further support available through the Mentoring Scheme
Fees include CEnv registration and subscription until the end of the calendar year. Reductions are available for unemployed Members - contact us for further details.
Next available workshops
Be matched with a CEnv in your field to receive tailored feedback on your report, and advice on performance in the Professional Review Interview.