What is Chartered Environmentalist?
Routes to becoming a CEnv
- Complete the process at your own speed
- Support from the IES through the mentoring scheme
CEnv workshop route
- Complete the full process quickly
- Tailored advice on completing the report
- Gives confidence ahead of the interview
- Further support available through the Mentoring Scheme
Fees include CEnv registration and subscription until the end of the calendar year. Reductions are available for unemployed Members - contact us for further details.
A form to apply for Chartered Environmentalist through the self-guided route
How we assesses whether Chartership candidates are working at Masters Level.
Next available workshops
Be matched with a CEnv in your field to receive tailored feedback on your report, and advice on performance in the Professional Review Interview.
Download the IES Mentoring Handbook for more information about the scheme and how to sign up, and Rebecca Finbow if you have any questions.