Rhianna is responsible for the IES strategic partnerships and has oversight of all IES events and training workshops. She has a BSc in Nutrition from Sheffield Hallam University and is passionate about sustainability and marine management.
Joining the IES helps your personal and professional development. Whatever stage you are at in your career, the IES has membership services that will help you gain recognition and progress to the next level. Members come from all areas of the environment sector, wherever jobs are underpinned by sound science. Your membership grade within the IES depends on what stage you are at in your career.
Membership provides an extensive package of benefits including:
- 4 journals, the environmental SCIENTIST, per annum
- Regional and national events
- Contribute to our policy and guidance work
- Chance to apply for Chartered Scientist, Chartered Environmentalist and Registered Environmental Technician
- Recognition of professional status
- CPD recording tools
- Use of post-nominal letters
- Access to our exclusive monthly webinars
- Regular reports on the environmental science sector
- Discount on meeting room rates at our central London office