DMUG 2018 is the one-day annual conference for users of dispersion models.
This unapologetically technical conference, DMUG, remains the key annual event for experts in this field providing a platform for knowledge exchange, debate and discussion on topical issues.
Are you a consultant engaged in air quality modelling, an environmental regulator, a local authority officer engaged in local air quality review and assessment or an academic or researcher? Then this conference is for you, providing an excellent platform to hear from eminent speakers, network and gain valuable CPD.
Speakers will be examining topical issues in emissions, exposure and dispersion modelling.
- Arun Kanchan, Trinity Consultants
- Alison Tomlin, University of Leeds
- Dr Jesse Thé, Lakes Environmental
- Ji Ping Shi, Natural Resources Wales
- Ruth Shilston, RWDI
Plus confirmed speakers from the Environment Agency, CERC, Imperial College and Ricardo.
|Early-bird IAQM/IES Member||£130|
*Applicable to those who graduated after January 2017, evidence of graduation date will be requested upon booking
Sponsoring DMUG 2018 provides you with an excellent opportunity to connect with respected members of the environmental sector, to build brand awareness and show your company’s support and affiliation for the air quality sector.
Our events reach many key audience segments and provide an engaging platform for you to reach clients and potential employees.
The IES and IAQM aim to provide events, conferences and workshops which are accessible to all. If you anticipate needing any type of assistance to fully participate in this event, please email Rhianna Jarvis or call +44 (0)20 7601 1920 to speak in person.
Exhibiting opportunities are available at this event and include the following benefits:
- Organisation logo and description on IAQM and IES events webpage
- Promotional marketing on IAQM LinkedIn Group and Twitter account
- Feature in the electronic and printed delegate pack
- Attendance at the conference
- Raise brand awareness and create positive promotion of your organisation to an audience of environmental professionals, academics, local authorites and practicioners
- An opportunity to network with key individuals working in the Air Quality sector
- Platform for you to interact with your target audience of experts and buyers
This conference is focused on knowledge exchange, therefore there is only space for a very small number of exhibitors.
Download our Exhibiting and Sponsorship pack for more information.