The IAQM is pleased to invite you to our launch event for our new Guidance on the Assessment of Mineral Dust Impacts for Planning.
The launch of the guidance represents the culmination of an 18 month process bythe voluntary contribution of the members of a Working Group, for which IAQM is very grateful. This guidance represents the views of the IAQM and not necessarily the individual members of the working group.
- Introduction – Dr Claire Holman, Brook Cottage Consultants
- Source-pathway-receptor approach – Dr Jon Pullen, RPS
- Site Conditions – Dr Hugh Datson, Dustscan
- PM10 and dust reduction with distance, Ian Stone, Advance Environmental
- Determining ‘Residual Source Emissions’, Dr Srinivas Srimath, RSK
- Planning Inquiry decisions, Mark Dawson, Wardell Armstrong
- Closing remarks
Attendance is free for IAQM members and by invitation. Please contact Emma to register.