Brownfield Briefing’s new half day event, Planning Reform and the Brownfield Register, will take place on December 6th 2017 at 15 Hatfields, London.
This affordable, half-day seminar is packed with actionable insights on the planning reform and the brownfield register, permission in principle (PiP) and the future of planning.
Delegates attending Planning Reform and the Brownfield Register will hear our carefully-selected roster of expert speakers examine a range of important topics including:
- Planning Reform and the Brownfield Register - understand how, through the detail in the housing white paper, Local Authorities have a clearer and simplified planning process fit for purpose
- The Brownfield Register - will they truly provide the platform for granting permission in principle for housing on suitable sites?
- Understanding the PiP model - can PiP offer an alternative route for providing early certainty on the in-principle matters – use, location and amount of development?
- Developing effective “big data” strategies - understanding and effectively quantifying the value of data
- Tapping brownfield potential - planning in 2018
- Case study - compiling a Brownfield Register
- The future of planning - how digital innovation, urban data, and user-centred design can improve the UK planning system.
IES members 15% discount
Standard price: £250 (IES members £212.50)
Local authorities/academia: £95