Notice is hereby given that the 40th Annual General Meeting of the Institution of Environmental Sciences will be held at the Grosvenor Office, 70 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 3JP at 1.30pm on Wednesday 10th April 2013, for the purpose of considering and, if thought fit, passing the following resolutions which will be proposed as ordinary or special resolutions as indicated below. The AGM will last approximately half an hour.
- To approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 7th March 2012;
- To receive and adopt the 2012 Annual Report;
- To receive and adopt the accounts for the year ending 30th June 2012;
- To authorise the Council to appoint Accountants for the year ending 30th June 2013;
- To elect members of Council (Articles 26-30) Professor Jimi Irwin Professor James Longhurst Dr David Muir Professor Will Pope Dr Laurie Richards Dr Pete Shaw
Relevant Documents to download
- The 2013 AGM Papers (docx) (includes notice, minutes of the last AGM, proxy voting form and nomination form)
- Annual Report 2012
- Full audited accounts for the year ending 30th June 2012 (pdf)
- Biographies of members standing for Council (pdf)
Please note that only subscribing Full Members and Fellows can vote at the AGM.