The Rushlight Awards promote and celebrate the leading energy, resource and environmental technologies and innovations by organisations throughout UK and Ireland. With 23 separate categories covering renewable energy; clean fuels; energy efficiency; power generation; green manufacturing, products and services; sustainable agriculture, forestry and biodiversity; water; resource and waste; environmental management, metrology and monitoring, these awards will highlight the technologies and innovations that are shaping the energy, transport, environment and industry sectors in the future. If you have developed a technology or innovation that is pertinent to one of these categories, then do not hesitate to enter as you have so much to gain:
- There are over £500,000 worth of in-kind prizes to be won.
- The Rushlight Awards have become widely recognized as the leading platform for UK and Irish organizations to promote their clean technology advances and innovation in developing and deploying clean technology solutions. Successful entrants in the past have gone on to even greater business success.
- As an RSA accredited event, all group category winners can go forward to represent the UK in the European Business Awards for the Environment.
- Obtain attractive discounts on tables and places at the Gala Awards Dinner on 31 January 2013 at the Royal College of Surgeons of England in London and meet and network with key individuals from government and industry.
- All entrants are eligible for a significant discount on the price of a stand at the Rushlight Clean Technologies Show on 31 January 2013 at the Royal College of Surgeons of England.