The Science Council have opened their 2017 CPD Awards, which celebrate the professional development efforts of those registered as Chartered Scientists (CSci), Registered Scientists (RSci), Registered Science Technicians (RSciTech) and Chartered Science Teachers (CSciTeach).
You can nominate yourself (as long as you are on one of these Registers) or someone else, bearing in mind the following criteria that the judging panel will assess:
- Evidence of a continuous, up-to-date and accurate record of CPD activity
- Demonstrate that CPD activities are a mixture of learning activities relevant to current or future practice
- Show that CPD has contributed to the quality of practice
- Show that CPD benefits users of the service
- Ensure that a portfolio of CPD evidence can be provided on request
Nominations are open until 12pm on Friday 21st July. To enter, please visit the Science Council website for more information.