Following on from our successful joint meeting in July 2015 this event will discuss the draft guidance prepared by a CIEEM/IAQM working group.
This will be particularly interesting given the recent court judegment on the relevance of the DMRB 1000 AADT screening criteria for local plans.
- Dr Claire Holman, IAQM Chair - Introduction - The need for the guidance
- Dr Adrian Meurer, Hankison Duckett Associates - What’s up in Wealden? WDC’s consideration of nitrogen deposition in the planning process and judicial outcomes
- Dr James Riley, AECOM - Background on the guidance including how the authorship team came together
- Sarah Horrocks, ATKINS - Overview of Chapters 2-4
- Philip Davidson, Peter Brett Associates - Overview of Chapters 5-6
This event has now passed, all presentations from this event can be found on our slideshare account.