A joint event between the IAQM and Highways Agency (HA). The HA will present on refinements to DMRB, speed limits as mitigation measures, other mitigation measures, the role of Euro V1/6 vehicles in reducing emissions and the assessment of road schemes.
The preliminary running order is as follows:
- Introductions and Welcome - Roger Barrowcliffe
- Challenges & Aspirations for the HA - Andrew Bean
- Welcome to Traffic - Peter Grant
- Legal Aspects and Guidance - Andrew Bean
- Insight into the new DMRB - Andrew Bean & Stephen Pyatt
- Congestion Analysis - Nigel Bellamy
- Update on IANs
- Mitigation Options for Motorways - Roger Barrowcliffe & Michael Bull
- Closing Remarks - Roger Barrowcliffe
The event will commence at 11.30 (registration from 11.00) and finish at approximately 16.00
To book your place, please contact Emma Fell. Priority will be given to IAQM members.