This two-day conference will showcase the recent progress of the SCA, discuss new and emerging analytical challenges, while also providing opportunities to network and share experience with colleagues throughout the industry.
Clear, up to date methodology produced by experts within their fields is key to the provision of robust, repeatable and accurate chemical and microbiological analysis data. The Standing Committee of Analysts (SCA) has provided laboratory analysts in the UK, and throughout the world, with validated analytical methodology since 1972.
- Sampling needs in the modern environment
- Agricultural soils and contaminated land analysis
- Use and development of scanning/screening methods
- Use of speciation for Cryptosporidium Typing
- Increasing use of regulatory on-line monitoring
- Data Compatibility Issues