Brownfield Briefing are holding their annual Groundwater conference on 22nd March 2018 in London.
Brownfield Briefing’s 2018 Groundwater conference has been re-researched and updated to provide the latest information on groundwater risk assessment, data collection and modeling techniques, and new remediation solutions to optimise groundwater quality and resource protection. Practical case studies and policy updates, combined with interactive Q&A sessions and ample networking time will enable delegates to maximise time out of the office, and return with the latest knowledge, tools and techniques to address a number of pertinent groundwater challenges.
Key topics to be covered include:
- Practical examples of applying the latest risk assessment guidance for petroleum hydrocarbons in groundwater
- Assessing the risks to human health of vapour intrusion from groundwater
- Effective characterisation of a groundwater plume for more accurate risk assessment
- Best practice modeling techniques to get more meaningful results from your SI and DQRA data and improve decision-making
- Effectively using Natural Source Zone (NSZ) depletion technology to optimise groundwater remediation and reduce costs
- Groundwater remediation case studies and shared practical experiences
Full price: £440 (IES members: £374)
Second/third delegate: £247 / £187
Local authorities / academia: £147
IES members get 15% off with code IES18