Do you work in sustainability or climate change? Are you interested in climate action? Join us for the next meeting of the Climate Action Community and connect with fellow environmental professionals.
The Climate Action Community is an IES Challenge-Led Community focussed on championing the work of professionals in the environmental sciences in climate action, promoting the work of experts and evidence around climate change and driving change to ensure adaptation and mitigation measures are accurate, ambitious and achievable. The Community champions interdisciplinary working and a systems approach to the interlinked crises of climate change, biodiversity loss and pollution.
This Community was established as a permanent community following the IES's Stages on the road to COP26 work.
The agenda will include:
- Plans for 2023
- An overview of opportunities to get involved
- Activities since the last meeting
- An update on the Professional Bodies Climate Action Charter
- Opportunities to feedback to the group
- Open discussion – we want to hear your ideas and aspirations for the future!