This event will examine measures in the draft Air Quality Plan, with contributions specific to both Manchester and Leeds.
This is your opportunity to hear from those who are working directly with the latest policy and get an insight into the likely implications from Defra’s upcoming Air Quality Plan.
The afternoon event will consist of three presentations followed by a discussion:
- 2017 Air Quality Plan – Is it Good Enough? (Claire Holman – Brook Cottage Consultants / Chair of the IAQM)
- Greater Manchester’s Clean Air Zone (Dr. Hazel Peace – Jacobs)
- Delivery of DEFRA’s UK Air Quality Plan from a local perspective: Experience from Leeds (Polly Cook – Leeds City Council)
This Free event is based in the Hoare Lea office in Manchester, more details can be found on the IAQM website.
- 13:30 registration and refreshments
- 14:00 welcome, presentations and Q&A
- 16:00 networking
- 16:30 event closes
Presentation slides from this event are now available on our slideshare account.