The Scottish Contaminated Land Forum's tenth annual one day conference on Advances in Land Contamination Assessment and Remediation will take place on the 4th of September 2019 at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow.
The conference programme includes a mix of academic research papers, design and innovation in investigation assessment and remediation, good practice and regulatory review presentations with a poster display area and a sponsor display area.
- Assessing Risks to the Water Environment – Does your Data Support your Conclusion? – Scottish Environment Protection Agency.
- Statistics for Groundwater Contamination Risk Assessment and Cost Management in Monitoring Design – AECOM
- Remediation Challenges in the Arctic – Lessons from Alaska’s North Slope – Dr. Keith Torrance, University of Strathclyde
- GWSDAT: A Tool for Analysing Groundwater Quality Data and Contamination Plumes – New Developments – Marnie Low, University of Glasgow
- Dealing with Dangerous Daughter Products in DQRA – Helen McMillan – RSK
- Successful Biostimulation and Bioaugmentation Treatment of DNAPL and Dissolved Phase Mixed Chlorinated Solvent Contamination under an Active Commercial Site in Scotland – Jack Shore, Regenesis
- Changes in Contaminant Behaviour as an Effect of Low Rainfall at Dounreay Site – David Orr, Dounreay Site Restoration Ltd.
- Resource from Waste: Potential of Sepiolite Mining by products in the Migration of Environmental Impacts from Resource Exploitation in Hunan PRC – Na Song, University of the West of Scotland
- The Clyde’s Industrial History and its Impact on Antimicrobial Resistance – Dr. Kiri Rodgers, University of the West of Scotland