SoBRA is pleased to announce that their 2018 Summer Workshop event will this year focus on the fine tuning water environment DQRA.
This workshop is aimed at experienced practitioners with an understanding of Detailed Quantitative Risk Assessments (DQRA) or those wanting to develop a higher level of knowledge in controlled waters risk assessment. Talks and workshops presented by experts in each field will provide:
- Legislative and regulatory updates;
- Understanding and managing NAPL in controlled waters risk assessment;
- Understanding NAPL transmissivity;
- Advanced sediment and soil classification for DQRAs;
- Inclusion of Soakaway modelling and update on the ConSim model;
- Application of Natural Source Zone Depletion;
- Model uncertainty in the delivery of both RTM and ConSim models; and finally
- Workshops covering the delivery of risk modelling, use of biodegradation, the use of the API calculator and how to present uncertainty and sensitivity analysis.