AWN Consulting work on a wide variety of air quality & climate projects including environmental impact assessments of major developments, large infrastructure schemes, urban developments and assessments of industrial emissions for both planning and permitting.
The role, at Consultant or Senior Consultant level will entail an exposure to a wide range of projects and the opportunity to play a significant role in the way the business develops. We require a well organised individual who is able to prioritise their own workload with minimal supervision and work well within a team.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Desk-based environmental baseline data collection and interpretation.
- Undertaking of Air Quality, Climate and Odour Assessments
- Dispersion modelling using AERMOD, ADMS & ADMS-Roads.
- Data analysis and interpretation.
- Preparation of technical reports.
- Management of multiple projects.
- Client liaison and preparation of fee proposals.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the leading specialist consultancy in Ireland that will offer exciting opportunities to progress within the company.
We offer a class leading competitive salary plus a range of benefits including a contributory pension, discretionary company bonus, PHI & Life Insurance, up to 25 days holiday and a flexible working policy