Miller Goodall Ltd need an experienced air quality consultant to join our growing team and play a key role in our continued growth and development.
We are an independent air quality and acoustic consultancy, based in a heritage location close to Bolton and the West Pennine Moors, offering a friendly and flexible office environment, excellent training opportunities and a highly competitive salary.
The role includes:
- Management of air quality consultancy projects;
- Modelling of road traffic, point source and odour impacts of a range of projects including residential, industrial and transport developments;
- Production of clear, concise reports, including air quality chapters of Environmental Statements;
- Communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues, clients and environmental regulators;
- Mentoring and training our Graduate Air Quality Consultant;
- Preparation of fee proposals;
- Opportunities to be involved in marketing and business development.
The successful candidate will have;
- At least 2 years' experience of using dispersion modelling applications eg ADMS and DMRB;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- An ability to prioritise workload;
- An understanding of the role of UK planning and permitting processes in the regulation of air quality.
If you would like an informal chat contact either Lesley Goodall or Joanne Miller.
To find out more about us visit www.millergoodall.co.uk.