Miller Goodall is looking for an air quality consultant to join our growing team in either Bolton or Manchester and play a key role in our continued growth and development.
We are an established, independent air quality and acoustic consultancy, offering a friendly and flexible office environment, excellent training opportunities and a highly competitive salary.
The role includes delivering high quality air quality projects from inception to completion, specifically;
- Attending and contributing to design team and client meetings;
- Liaising with project team members and local authorities;
- Dispersion modelling of road traffic, point source and odour impacts of a range of projects including residential, industrial and transport developments;
- Air quality assessment report writing, including for Environmental Impact Assessments (EIAs); and
- Production of air quality mitigation schemes.
The successful candidate will also contribute to the development and growth of our air quality team and business.
If you have the following we would love to hear from you;
- Experience of undertaking air quality assessments using dispersion modelling software in a consultancy role;
- Strong mathematical / quantitative analysis skills;
- An understanding of the issues related to air quality including air quality legislation, policy and guidance;
- Strong report writing skills;
- Robust organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and deliver assessments to tight deadlines;
- A high level of proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and Word;
- The ability to develop effective client and fellow professional relationships at a project level for future business growth; and
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
For an informal chat about the position and our company, please contact Lesley Goodall on 01204 596166.