An opportunity has arisen for a suitably experienced and capable Contaminated Land Consultant to join a very well respected client of ours in London.
The successful applicant should have a proven track record in project management and completion, involving site based investigation work and reporting. Key competencies will include a detailed range of site investigation techniques and experience, report writing and aspects of project management.
- Supervision of intrusive site investigations and small scale remediation projects.
- Preparation of Phase I environmental assessments.
- Preparation of Health and Safety Plans for site investigations.
- Logging soil arising’s and the collection of soil and groundwater samples in accordance with current British Standards.
- Development of conceptual site models, screening analytical results against Generic Assessment Criteria and undertaking qualitative source-pathway-receptor risk assessments.
- Proven track record in working with multiple and concurrent contaminated land assignments and projects.
- Experience in providing high quality written reports.
- Degree, preferably to Masters level in a Geo-environmental/Hydrogeological subject.
- Technical competency in contaminated land investigation and monitoring using a range of techniques,
- Sound understating of current and emerging environmental legislation.
- Clear and efficient verbal and written communication.
- Day to day management of multiple project workload's.
- Good time management skills, initiative and the ability to work without continual supervision.
For the successful candidate the company provides opportunities for professional development through a rewarding working environment. Competitive salary based on experience + benefits.