The Exciting Opportunity:
If you’re looking for a role as a Graduate Engineer and you are ambitious to achieve your career potential then join our Environment team and we’ll make sure you get the experience and personalised learning support you need to take your career as far as you want it to go.
At Arcadis ongoing professional development and coaching means that you will have the opportunity to participate in programmes designed to help you grow your skill sets and take your career to new heights.
Our environmental practice in the UK comprises over 250 staff and we are presently working on some of the largest civil engineering infrastructure, urban regeneration and transport projects in the UK. We cover a number of sub-disciplines including Environmental Impact Assessment, Strategic Environmental Assessment, ecology, landscape architecture, air quality, cultural heritage, acoustics, hydrology, transport planning, sustainability and geosciences.
Key Qualifications / Experience Requirements:
- Environmental Science / Air Quality Degree
- Experience in air quality modelling software packages would be an advantage
- Experience in using GIS software, such as MapInfo
- Experience of undertaking air quality monitoring would be an advantage
- High level of proficiency in using Microsoft Excel
- Highly motivated and committed
- Ability to think in an innovative and entrepreneurial manner
- Excellent written skills, with good attention to detail
- Good team player with excellent time management skills
- A full UK driving licence
We have a two-year development programme for our Graduates, during which time you will be fully supported in working towards various accreditation routes. Our Graduate programmes have helped over 300 people through their accreditation exams since 2011.
As part of our global business, from day one you’ll get to work with some of the brightest minds on projects that truly improve the quality of life.
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exception and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. Our 27,000 strong team work all over the world. We build rail systems in Doha and provide clean water in Sao Paulo. We’re improving social housing in Glasgow and transport links in Wales.
It’s a complex business. But while our expertise and projects reach far and wide, they’re also united under the same simple vision: to improve quality of life.
What We Offer:
We offer a fantastic working environment where you own your destiny and will be encouraged to forge a successful career. In addition, we offer some excellent benefits, such as:
- Pension matched to 8%
- Income Protection
- Annual holiday allowance, plus the option to buy and sell
- Annual Professional Institution Subscription Paid
- Tax Free Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Childcare Vouchers
- Birthday Vouchers
- Refer a Friend Scheme that rewards you for every successful introduction you make!
Applying could not be easier, please visit the Arcadis website and follow the simple steps to upload your CV and commence what could be the next and most fulfilling chapter in your career to date.