With over 23 years experience in the odour and dust suppression arena, Air Spectrum deliver a range of equipment solutions and have the expertise to offer environmental and occupational consultancy, monitoring and analysis services.
We are now seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Air Quality Consultant/Project Manager to join our established team. This post offers excellent career opportunities in a small, friendly and well-established team. Air Spectrum is one of the UK’s longest established business’s in the control of airborne pollutants.
Subsequently we have expanded into the monitoring and measuring of airborne pollutants, establishing a successful odour lab with small experienced team; working in odour and occupational health. We are now looking for someone to add to the team and help move the business to the next level.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a clear understanding and knowledge of air quality, especially where odour and particulate emissions are concerned and the have the ability to manage multiple projects and team members. The ability to work well in a team and have excellent communication and report writing skills is essential.
Our clients are from the private and public sector who expect to receive an experienced and professional advice and service.
- The appropriate level of technical expertise is required in order that the Job/Projects can be carried out to the necessary standard:
- Management of projects from inception to completion
- Management of team members to ensure that project timeframes and budgets are maintained
- Undertaking air quality impact assessments of sites, developments and industrial facilities
- Use of dispersion modelling to predict air quality impacts (ADMS)
- Practical knowledge of GIS systems and their application
- Strong development skills and have the ability to develop and manage the work of others
- Have the technical ability, knowledge and competence to provide guidance to teach and develop junior staff.
- Establishing strong working relationships with our partners, suppliers and contractors.
- Work together with our sales people to deliver technical responses to our clients’ needs
- Business development with internal and external clients
- Responsibility for developing health and safety risk assessments for site work to ensure personal and team safety.
- You will be able to demonstrate a detailed understanding and knowledge of the air quality
- You will have previous work experience in a similar role and possess excellent report writing skills.
- You will have a good understanding of ambient air quality monitoring
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Full, clean driving licence
- Degree level in a numerical science, and ideally a postgraduate qualification
- Membership of a relevant professional body or certificate of successful completion of professional training, such as MIAQM, BOHS, STA, MCERTS would also be of interest as evidence of relevant experience.
To apply for the role, candidates should send their cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Pete Badham
For more information about Air Spectrum, please visit their website.