The RSK Group is one of the UK’s largest and most dynamic, multidisciplinary environmental consultancy, servicing a wide range of clients in the oil, gas, property and manufacturing sectors. We have offices across Britain, Ireland, Western and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Since 1989, our philosophy has remained the same: employ, develop and retain talented people. Working for RSK is an opportunity to evolve as a professional, to innovate and to make a difference.
The Air and Permitting division of the RSK Group Ltd, is one of the UK’s largest Air Quality consultancies. We are now looking to recruit skilled and enthusiastic consultants to join the rapidly growing Air Quality Team to be based in one of the following offices; Bristol, Coventry, Helsby, Hemel Hempstead, Manchester, Derby, Leeds or Tonbridge.
Senior Air Quality Consultants – UK Wide
- To support the growing air quality team
- To train less experienced staff (graduate consultants)
- Minimum of four years’ experience working in an air quality related position
- The successful candidate is also likely to be a graduate in science, client-focused and looking to extend their business development and project management skills.
- Conversant with modelling (using models such as ADMS-ROADS, ADMS 5, AERMOD, CALPUFF), monitoring and other air quality assessment techniques
- An understanding of the key air pollution policy issues at UK and EU level
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent practical skills and ability to undertake site work independently
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
Salary and benefits:
- Commensurate with experience
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays and private health care
- Regular training and career development
For more information please call Harriet Baker, HR Business Partner on 07725 790908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org