Redmore Environmental is a new and dynamic environmental consultancy based in Manchester. Due to the growth of our air quality workload, there is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Consultant to join our team.
You will be joining a small but busy team where projects range from single source dispersion modelling studies, through complex, multi-source industrial impact assessments to air quality impact assessments of major residential developments. Undertaking air quality and odour assessments mainly in support of the land development and industrial sectors, you will be involved in all aspects of project management and client liaison and must have excellent communication skills and attention to detail, as well as technical proficiency and commercial acumen.
Ideally you will have at least three years UK consultancy background, though we’d be delighted to hear from more or less experienced members of the air quality community. Our workload requires proficiency in the dispersion modelling of roads and point sources using ADMS, as well as project management and business development.
We are looking for an ambitious individual who can provide both technical and commercial input into the growing air quality team, as well as the wider business. The role would suit an applicant wanting excellent prospects for rapid career progression, responsibilty for both technical and commerical outputs, exposure to a wide range of projects and the opportunity to play a significant role in the way the business develops.
- Undertaking of Air Quality and Odour Assessments.
- Dispersion modelling.
- Data analysis and interpretation.
- Preparation of factual and interpretative reports.
- Management of multiple projects.
- Production of quotes and tenders.
- Development of client relationships and input into marketing strategy.
- Mentoring and technical support to junior staff.
- Atmospheric science or environmental based degree.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis and interpretation.
- At least 2-years air quality consultancy experience depending on grade applied for.
- Able to manage own projects from initial proposal to final invoice.
- Knowledge of standard methodologies for assessment of road vehicle, industrial and dust emissions.
- Membership of relevant professional body (IAQM/IEMA).
- Experience of business development/marketing would be advantageous.
- As we work throughout the UK a full driving licence is required.
If you would like more information on the role, or would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail, then please do not hesitate to contact us. Alternatively, please apply by sending a CV and covering letter to Jethro Redmore.