JACOBS is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of technical and management services, and are leaders in planning and environmental consultancy and advice. We support projects at all stages from initial conception through to construction and maintenance, across the UK and internationally. Our environmental business in the UK comprises of over 1000 staff, including a well-established and successful Air Quality team.
To meet our growing UK business needs and future development aspirations we are looking for experienced Air Quality specialists from Senior up to Technical Director level. Experience in highways/road assessments, rail and/or Clean Air Zones would be desirable.
Responsibilities will include;
- Provide Air Quality consultancy services for a range of environmental projects for key public and private sector clients.
- Provide robust technical advice to clients on compliance with environmental regulations and issues related to Environmental Impact Assessment and Permitting.
- Work closely with clients’ technical specialists to incorporate detailed aspects of scheme design within environmental assessments.
- Maintain our high quality of environmental deliverables whilst working within project budgets and timescales.
- Support, develop and maintain client relationship.
- Actively support business development activities.
- Work closely with our India team and UK team to develop capability.
- Mentor less experienced members of the team, including in UK and India.