Notice is hereby given that the 46th Annual General Meeting of the Institution of Environmental Sciences will be held at 6-8 Great Eastern Street, London, EC2A 3NT at 1pm GMT on Wednesday 17th April 2019 to consider and, if thought fit, pass the following resolutions which will be proposed as ordinary or special resolutions as indicated below. The AGM will last approximately half an hour.
- To approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 11th April 2018
- To receive and adopt the 2018 Annual Report
- To receive and adopt the accounts for the year ending 30th June 2018
- To authorise the Council to appoint accountants for the financial year ending 30th June 2019
- The 2019 AGM Papers (pdf) (includes notice, minutes of the last AGM and proxy voting form)
- Annual Report 2018
- Accounts for the year ending 30th June 2018 (pdf)
- To approve the new Objects of the Charity (subject to the approval of the Charity Commission)
- To approve the new Articles of Association (subject to the approval of the Charity Commission)
7. To elect members of Council (Articles 26-30)
This year for the first time electronic voting is available through the Members' Area. Please note that only professional members (Fellows, Full Members and Associates and retired members who were previously one of those grades) can vote at the AGM.