Temple Group Ltd is one of the UK’s leading independent infrastructure and property consultancies, specialising in environment, planning and sustainability.
What we're looking for
We are seeking enthusiastic and capable staff to join our acoustics and air quality teams. We would welcome applications from acoustics/air quality graduates who are looking for a career in an acoustics/air quality consultancy. The successful candidate will support both the acoustics and air quality teams and will have the opportunity to develop skills in both areas.
The role will involve working on some of the most high profile projects in the UK in a range of environmental acoustics and air quality sectors including construction, railway, road, aircraft, property, commercial and industrial.
You will work closely with other consultants and Project Managers to deliver delegated tasks including noise and vibration surveys, air quality monitoring surveys, data processing and analysis, computational modelling, assessment and report writing to support our acoustics and air quality project teams.
What we're looking for from you
Successful candidates will:
- Hold an acoustics degree, an Institute of Acoustics (IOA) diploma (or equivalent experience) OR hold a relevant degree /diploma e.g. physics, chemistry, engineering or environmental sciences;
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding or experience in environmental noise and vibration in the transportation and construction sector;
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding or experience in the use of air quality monitoring equipment, emissions databases or dispersion models e.g. DMRB, ADMS
- Be well organised, flexible, motivated and professional; and
- Be enthusiastic and proactive with a strong work ethic.
An advantage would be to have an understanding of environmental impact assessment (EIA) and/or construction noise/air quality issues.
Training and Developing You
We will provide a wide range of training, including:
- In-house workshops run by our experienced team;
- Seminars and presentations from relevant industry professionals in a wide range of environmental and sustainability disciplines; and
- External project management training.
Temple also promotes innovation; ideas are shared in a collaborative and open manner within the team.
Please send a covering letter and full CV to email@example.com clearly identifying where you saw this vacancy advertised.
For more details visit our Careers page on our website.
Temple is an Equal Opportunities Employer and an accredited Living Wage Employer