The ADBA Research and Innovation Forum 2018 will provide a timely review of the latest technology development and assess how innovation can support the UK AD industry to become independent from government subsidies in the future.
The event will be particularly relevant in light of constrained government budgets and limited incentives – whilst support for research and innovation in the government’s 2017 Industrial Strategy White Paper might open up new sources of financial support for the AD industry.
- Moving AD towards a more independent future through research and efficiency gains.
- What level of efficiency is achievable?
- Putting the brakes on runaway soils
- Process optimisation and monitoring
- How innovation can be scaled up
- Dr David Tompkins, Head of Knowledge Exchange & Innovation at AquaEnviro
- Professor Mohamed Pourkashanian, Head of Energy-2050 at University of Sheffield
- Professor Sandra Esteves, Faculty of Computing, Engineering and Science at University of South Wales
- Mandy Stoker, Director at e4environment
- Obinna Molokwu, Research Engineer, Sludge & Energy Innovation at Thames Water Utilities
Plus many more.
Download the programme and so who is speaking at this event.