The IES is pleased to announce our first International accreditation for Qatar University for their BSc and MSc in Environmental Science. We also welcome an additional three new members to the professional accreditation scheme for Honours and Masters programmes.
The IES partner with CHES, a leading body representing the environmental sciences in Higher Education (HE) and Further Education (FE) to offer accreditation of degree programmes. CHES membership consists of HE and FE departments and has expanded to 35 members in the UK and abroad.
The new additions to the scheme are:
- The University of Derby's new MSc Environmental Management programme;
- Stirling University’s BSc Environmental Science;
- The University of Northampton's BSc in Environmental Science;
- Bangor University's BSc Geography programme; and
- The University of the West of England's MSc in Air Quality and Carbon Management.
These programmes have met the highest levels of teaching and provide relevant professional development opportunities. Responding to the ever changing landscape of HE and FE, our accreditation programme, covers 50 individual degrees across 18 institutions and ensures a stream of high-quality graduates to meet future challenges.
If you have any enquires regarding environmental education, accreditation or membership of CHES please email the Colin Houston.