The Faculty of Environment and Technology are seeking to appoint a Research Associate in Air Quality and Carbon Management. This research position offers an exciting opportunity to make a significant contribution to the future of air pollution and climate policy through high-level engagement with national and international bodies. The main duties are:
- To undertake a variety of air quality and carbon analysis work, as part of the AQMRC team, for a range of high profile partners and clients.
- To contribute to a range of air quality, climate change and energy policy analysis and development work.
- To support a range of on-going air quality and carbon management research and consultancy projects.
Key selection criteria
You will be a highly numerate and technically minded individual, who is comfortable working at the interface of science and policy.
You will have:
- Minimum of a Masters level qualification or working towards completion/has completed a PhD.
- Experience of working in research, consultancy or practice in an environmental/health-related field including effectively analysing and interpreting research data to generate outcomes.
- Experience of successful project management
- Experience of collaboration
- A track record of academic publication in a relevant area
- Experience in qualitative and/or quantitative data collection and analysis