This manual is to support trainers leading a one-day (or equivalent) workshop introducing sustainable development to professionals.
The materials are designed to help professionals:
- Improve awareness of the principles that underpin sustainable development;
- Identify drivers for change;
- Be aware of the benefits of applying sustainable development principles to professional activities;
- Apply systems thinking to work situations; and
- Develop a personal action plan for sustainable development.
Some accompanying materials to the training course should also be downloaded:
- Pre-workshop reading materials
- Additional information
- Additional resources
- Case studies