From 5th to 7th of March 2014 ‘Save the Planet’ - the South-East European Exhibition & Conference on Waste Management, Recycling & Environment will open its doors.
The core objective of ‘Save the Planet’ is to encourage the transfer of waste management and recycling technologies to South-East Europe and to provide its participants the opportunity to present their advanced products to all the important players in the Region. SEE Member States are all aiming to become a part of the vision for a European circular economy. Governments across the Region are updating their national legislation, pursuing a strategy to modernise old infrastructures and promoting the waste hierarchy with innovative approaches.
The Conference Highlights
Highlights of the day include:
- EU Waste Management Day, in partnership with ENEP & ACR+, will provide all participants with key information on market entry, an opportunity to meet face-to-face state and municipal representatives and draw in expertise from across the European Union. An accent will be also put on the Cohesion Policy 2014-2020 in SE Europe which will have a significant impact on the speed of future investments in the waste management field.
- Waste-to-Energy Workshop, in collaboration with WtERT Greece
Leading companies from Bulgaria, Germany, Denmark, Italy, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, Sweden and Switzerland will take part in the Exhibition, including:
- Interview with Bojan Janes, Anis Trend
- Participants at the Austrian Pavilion
- Recycling Bulgaria
- Sartori Ambiente
- AMIS Maschinen-Vertriebs GmbH
Partner Presentations include:
- Ministry of Environment and Water of Bulgaria
- European Demolition Association (EDA)
For more information and to book, please click here